Brain Cactus Care?
My cactus is about 15 cm tall, and 8 cm wide
Is very thick, and looks like it has 'stitches' across the edges
I think this is called a brain cactus, but I am not sure! It could be a succulent.
My mom bought this at home depot, and I think he is absolutely adorable, and was wondering about how to care for it properly?
Hi Taby, this technically is not a cactus, but it is a succulent plant. This is one of the Euphorbias, which are quite poisonous.
If you have small creatures wandering around, please be careful with allowing them contact with it, and if you're pruning it, be aware that the sap is caustic and can cause burns and contact dermatitis.
I don't know why they sell these without putting warnings about their toxicity on them, but there you have it; my rant about box stores selling plants over now.
Botanically, this plant is known as Euphorbia flanaganii, which you can see more about on Dave's Garden Website.
Hope that helps,