THE BABY ATE SOME LEAVES IS IT POISION?

by TERRI HARRIS
(MINNESOTA)


THERE WERE TWO SUCCULENTS SHE PLUCKED LEAVES FROM THE ONE WITH THE LITTLE SPIKES THAT LOOKS LIKE HOLLY WAS IN HER MOUTH - SHE HAD CHEWED SOME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SWALLOWED.

Comments for THE BABY ATE SOME LEAVES IS IT POISION?

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 09, 2014
Oscularia deltoides
by: Jacki

This is Oscularia deltoides and it's not known to be poisonous or cause any issues.

If you're concerned, and baby is showing any signs of stress, don't hesitate to seek medical attention.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Poisonous Plants.