Succulent Plant Propagation E-Book
How to Propagate Succulents Successfully
Wanting to root succulents quickly and easily?
Start here: This e-book is straightforward to get you started quickly; here are a few of the questions you might have:
- Which part exactly will grow into a new plant?
- How soon will it be big enough to plant in my garden?
- Can I really grow as many as I like, from just one little piece of the plant?
- How can I root succulents?
- What do I do first to get going?
- What are the most important things to remember about propagating succulents?
The Succulent Plant Propagation E-Book answers all these questions and more.
The wonderful thing about succulents is how forgiving they are, and how willing to thrive in spite of doing everything wrong - but now you won't have to.
Here's a few of the tips that you'll find in this e-book:
- Learn about this hint to setting the timer on your grow lights for the best growth.
- See where I explain about why you won't water your dry potting
soil when taking cuttings of your succulent plants - this important step can mean the difference
between healthy happy plants, and rotting dead mush.
- Find out about this fascinating habit of Jovibarba species, and why their 'chicks' are called by the odd name of 'rollers'.
All this information and much more is yours to download instantly as
soon as you click on the button below; as my thanks for buying this
e-book, I've included two free bonus articles; Propagation Tools for Success and A Different Type of Flowers E-Book.
This e-book is in pdf format, so is instantly downloaded to your computer. The cost of the E-Book is $4.47:
About Drought Smart Plants
Sedum and Succulent Nursery