kid just ate a leaf
by Jill Oliver
(Duluth, MN USA)
Leaves are smooth, clear thin liquid inside. Light green plant, leaves have a whiter powder look.
Hi Jill, without a picture I can't definitively say what this would be - the good news is that the sap is clear, which means this isn't Euphorbia. However, depending on the age of the child, take them to emergency, and also take a piece of the plant with you.
Don't hesitate to get to medical aid any time this happens as many succulents are poisonous.
Click here to post comments
Return to Poisonous Plants.
Want your succulents to survive the winter? Learn how to bring them indoors and be happy and healthy with this free e-course; Fill in your name and email address on the form below to enroll!
Winterizing Succulents E-Course