It's Time To Start Your Succulent Plant Business
Don't wait another minute...
Jacki Cammidge is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC
Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to
provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and
linking to amazon.com.
Now is the perfect time. Homeowners want to buy plants, and if you have them to sell, it's a match made in heaven.
Start small, with just a few exquisite plants, crafts or planters to sell.
Don't be shy.
You'll be amazed at how many people crave the wares you have, and they don't have the imagination (or time) to make them happen themselves.
Here's the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Many of us get a little giddy at the sight of happy healthy plants, eager to get established in our gardens.
Cater to the craving for green and growing things, displayed in funky containers, planted in driftwood or a fence post and just looking for a place in the sun.
Take advantage of this perfect time. But how do you start? Here are a few tips;
- Post an ad on Craigslist or other classified advertising site. Make sure to mention that your pieces are all handmade (find out the exact wording that brings the orders rolling in when you take the e-course).
- Take pictures of your great creations, and post those on Facebook, preferably in groups that you belong to (I had the best success with this tip).
- Host a workshop or seminar, to create your favorite craft with a group of enthusiastic beginners (and then, once they've created their masterpiece, they'll need some of these - find the answer in the e-course).
- Take a selection of your best pieces to an artisan market place in your area (which places net the most return? Find out...)
- Start an Etsy shop (and learn what kinds of listings will bring the most money).
- Post your images on a Pinterest board, specifically for your creations (and how to get the most traffic to your website or page with this method).
Join the VIP members for only $247.00;