echeveria albicans

by cami
(long beach, ca,usa)

is it poisonous, 3 year old bit it, didn't ingest

Hi Cami, it's not recommended to eat any succulents, but in this case I think you're safe; the older the child, and the less they actually eat, the less chance of any issues.

Smaller children and pets can get intestinal distress from actually eating Echeveria, but my research indicates that they are not actually toxic, and won't cause any long term damage to kidneys, for instance.

Hope this helps,
Jacki

Click here to post comments

Return to Poisonous Plants.

Want your succulents to survive the winter?  Learn how to bring them indoors and be happy and healthy with this free e-course;  Fill in your name and email address on the form below to enroll!

Winterizing Succulents E-Course

Winterizing Succulents E-Course - click here to sign up...

How can I keep my Succulents happy for the winter? Find out here!

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.
 

Please enter the word that you see below.

  









Custom Search