Baby had piece in mouth

by Judy Smith
(Fresno, CA, USA)

Craptopetalum & Pachyphytum succulents plants.

Luckily, these types of plants are not as toxic as plants in other species, but if the baby has actually swallowed the pieces, I wouldn't waste time taking the child and parts of the plant to the emergency room.

It is probably worth having some Syrup of Ipecac handy, if this is a common problem; learn about how to use this emetic which will make the victim vomit.

Keep all succulents out of reach, including any fallen pieces - they are just too appealing to a certain age group.

Best of luck,
Jacki

Click here to post comments

Return to Poisonous Plants.

Want your succulents to survive the winter?  Learn how to bring them indoors and be happy and healthy with this free e-course;  Fill in your name and email address on the form below to enroll!

Winterizing Succulents E-Course

Winterizing Succulents E-Course - click here to sign up...

How can I keep my Succulents happy for the winter? Find out here!

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.
 

Please enter the word that you see below.

  









Custom Search